Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Testing out the waters

So I've decided to start a blog. Not positive if it'll be a flop or not, but hey, let's give it a try right?

First off let me introduce myself. I'm from a small town in Pennsylvania and currently live in a smaller town in Missouri with my husband. The hubby is doing some classes/training here in MO and I am working from home/traveling a lot for work.


I'm enjoying the experience of being a newlywed. We just got married last August (yay one year in less than a month!) We didn't live together right away because he was in one state (GA), I was in another (VA), and we got married in a completely different state (PA). We knew we would be moving to Missouri in January so we held off living together until then so that I could keep my job and not have to stress about moving essentially four times in 6 months last year (I moved to a different apartment in VA in May, move #1), we got married in August (would have been move #2), moved my stuff to PA for December (#3), and then moved to MO in January (#4). Yeah...I can't wait to get settled and not move anymore!! I've pretty much moved at least once a year every year since my freshman year of college. But I feel like anymore a lot of people do that. Waiting to find the person you want to live with for the rest of your life/finding your spot on this great globe.

I'm still working out of VA and as I said traveling for the same company. Consequently I do not always get to spend that valuable newlywed time with the hubby...hence we annoy the crap out of each other when I am home - and we love every minute of it!!

For now I dub this my very first post - uhhh yeah...this will be a work in progress and I will have to tinker with it as I go along in order to figure all of the stuff out!

Until next time!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment